For a candidate who is interested in applying a job via PepsiCo Jobs
Pepsi-Cola (Thai) Trading Co., Ltd. and/or PepsiCo Services Asia Limited wishes to collect, use, disclose, transfer or process your Personal Information as follows:
• Candidate Profile (first name, last name, birthday, age, address, email, phone number)
• Pre-employment information provided or made available to PepsiCo by Candidate in resume/cv and cover letter or on online platform or other pre-employment information (example: referral check, background verification, feedback data from reference person)
• Education history (school, graduation year, major area of study, academic result)
• Work experience (company, position, year/duration)
• Skills and qualifications
• Certificate & licenses holding by Candidate
• Questions and answers on how Candidate learned about the position
and the following sensitive Personal Information:
• Health related information e.g. health check-up result
• Criminal information
• Race, religion and blood type (specified in resume/cv and cover letter)
The Candidate’s Personal Information above will be collected, used, disclosed, transferred, or processed for the following purposes:
• To manage recruitment and hiring activities with respect to the position that the Candidate applies for and any other position which PepsiCo considers may fit the Candidate’s profile
• To contact, communicate and interview with Candidate about a job application and position
• To review and evaluate qualification of Candidate for a position with PepsiCo
• To process a pre-employment check (example: referral check, background verification) with Candidate under final consideration. In some circumstances, Candidate may have provided personal data relating to other individuals (such as your spouse, family members, including minors and other third party e.g. referral or reference person). You represent and warrant that you are authorized to provide their personal data to us, and you have obtained their consent to the processing (including disclosure and transfer) of their personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
• To review and prepare offer employment package (wages and other rewards and bonuses, healthcare, pensions plans, training, leave entitlement) including finalizing our offer and employment contract) for shortlisted Candidate.
• To retain the Personal Information in employee or hiring profile if Candidate is selected and hired as employee of PepsiCo.
• Other future activities relating to the recruitment and hiring activities
PepsiCo will disclose or transfer Personal Information of Candidate for the above purposes to third parties including:
• PepsiCo Inc. and its affiliate entities, which directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by or under common control with PepsiCo Inc., where control may be by management authority, equity interest or otherwise.
• Contracted hospitals
• Contractor/Supplier of PepsiCo, PepsiCo Inc. and its affiliate entities
The above personal information of Candidate is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes. Without the Personal Information requested above, PepsiCo will not be able to manage recruitment and hiring activities, contact, communicate or interview with Candidate about a job application and position, review and evaluate qualification of Candidate, process a pre-employment check, review and prepare offer employment package or retain selected Candidate in employee or hiring profile as mentioned in the above purposes. This may also cause the delay in conducting these purposes.
Your Personal Information will be retained during recruitment and hiring process or for a period of 2 years following communication of our decision in relation to the job application. PepsiCo undertakes that Personal Information will be retained in a secure location, accessible only to authorized persons and will be immediately destroyed once the retention period has elapsed.
You are entitled to all the rights granted under the Thailand’s Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019) PDPA, unless there are circumstances that PepsiCo may need to reject such request of Candidate to exercise such rights. Importantly, You have a right to withdraw your consent. If you wish to consent us to process your Personal Information differently, please let us know at any time.
If Candidate would like any further information or to exercise any of Candidate’s rights, please contact: Thailand.Privacy@pepsico.com